* Displays can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation.
* Pole (not included) can be installed vertically or horizontally.
* Quick installation
* Pole can be vertical or horizontal
* Easy tilt and yaw adjustments for viewing flexibility
* Screen tilt can be set for touchscreen use
* Display installs in portrait/landscape views
* Universal clamp attaches to any 1.5-2" (38-51mm) outer diameter pole
* Includes pole clamp and interface brackets
* Exclusive Q-Latch™ Mounting System secures display with a lockable latch
* VESA® 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compliant
* Depth from Pole: 1.88" (48mm)
* Dimensions (HxWxD): 6.88" x 5.63" x 3.75" (175 x 143 x 95 mm) on most models
* Tilt Adjustment: +10º, -25º
* Yaw Adjustment: 360º
* Color: Silver or Black
* Weight Capacity: 45 lbs (20.41 kg)
* VESA Compatibility: 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm
|SKUs for this product||FSP4100, FSP4100B, FSP4100S|
|Your Monitor Weight||18 - 20 Lbs, 20 - 22 Lbs, 22 - 23 Lbs, 23 - 25 Lbs, 25 Lbs +, Under 18 Lbs|
|Number of Monitors||One Monitor|
|Available Mounting Options||Other|
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Eyes, Neck, Shoulder|
|Ships In||Same Day|
Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount
With the exception of electric, gas cylinder and one-way bearing mechanisms, Chief warrants the Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 10 years. All warranties are in effect for the original purchaser only. Chief disclaims liability for any modifications, improper installation and/or installations over the specified weight capacity of the Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount .
Chief MFG sole warranty obligation to the owner of the Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount is to repair or replace (at Chiefs discretion) defective Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount at no charge to the original purchaser within the warranty period. The purchaser is responsible for returning the Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount to Chief Manufacturing via prepaid shipping. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Chief disclaims any other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. Chief bears no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This includes, but is not limited to, any labor charges for the repair of the Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount performed by someone other than a Chief employee.
Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply. Chief will not be responsible for damage to Chief products caused by misuse, abuse, failure to properly package the Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount for return to Chief or for damage caused by carriers during shipment to or from Chief. Any repairs to Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount required due to misuse, abuse or shipping damage or repairs of defective Chief MFG FSP™ Series Single Display Pole Mount outside the warranty period will be performed at the current rates established by Chief for factory service.