* Easily attaches small flat panel displays to poles.
* Provides smooth pivot and tilt adjustments.
* Friction-adjustable pivot points and easy height adjustment.
* Centris™ Technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt in all directions using the screen's center of gravity
* Portrait and landscape rotation and side-to-side pivot
* Friction-adjustable pivot points for customized movement
* Flexible installation! Allows installation on pre-existing poles with 1.5 - 2" (38 - 51 mm) outer diameters
* Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screen quick and easy
* Ships fully assembled!
* Easy cable management through predefined pathway inside arms
* VESA® 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm compatible
* Depth from Pole: 2.94" (74 mm)
* Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.69" x 6.38" x 4.19" (119 x 161 x 106 mm)
* Tilt: +/-15º
* Pivot (Pole/Display): 360º/180º
* Color: Silver or Black
* Weight Capacity: 40 lbs (18.2 kg)
* Pole Outer Diameter Range: 1.5 - 2" (38 - 51mm)
* VESA Compatibility: 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)
|SKUs for this product||KPP110, KPP110S, KPP110B|
|Your Monitor Weight||18 - 20 Lbs, 20 - 22 Lbs, 22 - 23 Lbs, 23 - 25 Lbs, Under 18 Lbs|
|Number of Monitors||One Monitor|
|Available Mounting Options||Other|
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Eyes, Neck, Shoulder|
|Ships In||Same Day|
Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount
With the exception of electric, gas cylinder and one-way bearing mechanisms, Chief warrants the Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 10 years. All warranties are in effect for the original purchaser only. Chief disclaims liability for any modifications, improper installation and/or installations over the specified weight capacity of the Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount.
Chief MFG sole warranty obligation to the owner of the Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount is to repair or replace (at Chiefs discretion) defective Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount at no charge to the original purchaser within the warranty period. The purchaser is responsible for returning the Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount to Chief Manufacturing via prepaid shipping. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Chief disclaims any other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. Chief bears no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This includes, but is not limited to, any labor charges for the repair of the Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount performed by someone other than a Chief employee.
Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply. Chief will not be responsible for damage to Chief products caused by misuse, abuse, failure to properly package the Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount for return to Chief or for damage caused by carriers during shipment to or from Chief. Any repairs to Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount required due to misuse, abuse or shipping damage or repairs of defective Chief MFG KPP110 Pivot/Tilt Pole Mount outside the warranty period will be performed at the current rates established by Chief for factory service.