You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Provides ergonomic adjustability for hassle-free, fingertip positioning of each monitor
* Sturdy construction with built-in cable management
* Centris™ Technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt in all directions
* Screen angle stays set in place until you decide to re-adjust
* Independent adjustment of each screen for proper ergonomic alignment
* Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screens quick and easy
* Heavy-duty, solid steel base and oversize pole for unmatched stability
* Conceal and protect cables using snap-on covers and cable clip
* Heavy-duty, solid steel bolting plates and oversized pole for unmatched stability
* VESA® 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible
* Tilt: +/-15º
* Roll: +/-90º
* Yaw: +/-15º
* Maximum Width (per monitor): 22.7" (576 mm)
* Maximum Height (per monitor): 18" (457 mm)
* Weight Capacity (per monitor): 20 lbs (901 kg)
* Color: Silver or Black
* VESA Compatibility: 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)
|SKUs for this product||KTG440, KTG440S, KTG440B|
|Your Monitor Weight||Under 18 Lbs, 18 - 20 Lbs, 20 - 22 Lbs, 22 - 23 Lbs, 23 - 25 Lbs, 25 Lbs +|
|Number of Monitors||Four Monitors|
|Available Mounting Options||Bolt Through|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck, Back, Shoulder|
|Ships In||Same Day|
Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount
With the exception of electric, gas cylinder and one-way bearing mechanisms, Chief warrants the Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 10 years. All warranties are in effect for the original purchaser only. Chief disclaims liability for any modifications, improper installation and/or installations over the specified weight capacity of the Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount.
Chief MFG sole warranty obligation to the owner of the Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount is to repair or replace (at Chiefs discretion) defective Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount at no charge to the original purchaser within the warranty period. The purchaser is responsible for returning the Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount to Chief Manufacturing via prepaid shipping. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Chief disclaims any other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. Chief bears no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This includes, but is not limited to, any labor charges for the repair of the Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount performed by someone other than a Chief employee.
Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply. Chief will not be responsible for damage to Chief products caused by misuse, abuse, failure to properly package the Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount for return to Chief or for damage caused by carriers during shipment to or from Chief. Any repairs to Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount required due to misuse, abuse or shipping damage or repairs of defective Chief MFG KTG440™ Quad Monitor Grommet Mount outside the warranty period will be performed at the current rates established by Chief for factory service.