You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Provides ergonomic adjustability for hassle-free, fingertip positioning of each monitor
* Sturdy construction with built-in cable management
* Independent adjustment of each screen for proper ergonomic alignment
* Centris™ Technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt in all directions
* Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting the screens quick and easy
* Heavy-duty, solid steel base and oversize pole for unmatched stability
* Integrated cable managment
* VESA® 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible
* Tilt: +/-15º
* Yaw: +/-15º
* Dimensions: (HxWxD) 28.5" x 27.33" x 14.5" (724 x 695 x 368 mm)
* Maximum Width (per monitor): 22.7" (577 mm)
* Maximum Height (per monitor): 18" (457 mm)
* Weight Capacity (per monitor): 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
* Color: Silver or Black
* VESA Compatibility: 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (without extra interface bracket)
|SKUs for this product||KTP440, KTP440S, KTP440B|
|Your Monitor Weight||Under 18 Lbs, 18 - 20 Lbs, 20 - 22 Lbs, 22 - 23 Lbs, 23 - 25 Lbs, 25 Lbs +|
|Number of Monitors||Four Monitors|
|Available Mounting Options||Other|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck, Back, Shoulder|
|Ships In||Same Day|
Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand
With the exception of electric, gas cylinder and one-way bearing mechanisms, Chief warrants the Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 10 years. All warranties are in effect for the original purchaser only. Chief disclaims liability for any modifications, improper installation and/or installations over the specified weight capacity of the Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand.
Chief MFG sole warranty obligation to the owner of the Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand is to repair or replace (at Chiefs discretion) defective Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand at no charge to the original purchaser within the warranty period. The purchaser is responsible for returning the Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand to Chief Manufacturing via prepaid shipping. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Chief disclaims any other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. Chief bears no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This includes, but is not limited to, any labor charges for the repair of the Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand performed by someone other than a Chief employee.
Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply. Chief will not be responsible for damage to Chief products caused by misuse, abuse, failure to properly package the Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand for return to Chief or for damage caused by carriers during shipment to or from Chief. Any repairs to Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand required due to misuse, abuse or shipping damage or repairs of defective Chief MFG KTP440 Quad Monitor Table Stand outside the warranty period will be performed at the current rates established by Chief for factory service.