* Ergonomic solution for the home or office providing excellent adjustability.
* A low-profile appearance and sleek design.
* Centris™ Technology gravity-centered tilt self-adjusts to securely hold display
* Smooth tilt adjustment +/-15° by hand
* Portrait/landscape rotation 360°
* Side-to-side pivot adjustment up to 180° depending on installation
* Specific Office System interface bracket included
* Sleek, attractive design
* Built-in cable management
* Independently adjustable tension at pivot points for customized control
* Tension can be optimized for touchscreen use
* Easy installation and stable support
* Security Kit available
* Mount ships assembled
* VESA® 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm (interface brackets available for non-VESA compliant monitors)
* Depth from Wall: 2.94"(74 mm )
* Pivot: up to 180° (depending on installation)
* Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.24" x 4.69" x 2.93" (184 mm x 119 mm x 74 mm )
* Color: Silver or Black
* Weight Capacity: 40 lbs (18.1 kg )
* VESA Compatibility: 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm (without extra interface bracket)
|SKUs for this product||KWP110, KWP110S, KWP110B|
|Your Monitor Weight||18 - 20 Lbs, 20 - 22 Lbs, 22 - 23 Lbs, 23 - 25 Lbs, 25 Lbs +, Under 18 Lbs|
|Number of Monitors||One Monitor|
|Available Mounting Options||Wall|
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Eyes, Neck, Shoulder|
|Ships In||Same Day|
Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount
With the exception of electric, gas cylinder and one-way bearing mechanisms, Chief warrants the Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 10 years. All warranties are in effect for the original purchaser only. Chief disclaims liability for any modifications, improper installation and/or installations over the specified weight capacity of the Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount.
Chief MFG sole warranty obligation to the owner of the Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount is to repair or replace (at Chiefs discretion) defective Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount at no charge to the original purchaser within the warranty period. The purchaser is responsible for returning the Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount to Chief Manufacturing via prepaid shipping. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Chief disclaims any other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. Chief bears no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This includes, but is not limited to, any labor charges for the repair of the Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount performed by someone other than a Chief employee.
Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply. Chief will not be responsible for damage to Chief products caused by misuse, abuse, failure to properly package the Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount for return to Chief or for damage caused by carriers during shipment to or from Chief. Any repairs to Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount required due to misuse, abuse or shipping damage or repairs of defective Chief MFG KWP110™ Pivot/Tilt Wall Mount outside the warranty period will be performed at the current rates established by Chief for factory service.