RollerMouse Free2 is the lowest, most ergonomic and precise RollerMouse to date, with superior cursor control and an ultra slim design. You get the optimal working position in front of your computer, which eliminates tension in hands, arms, shoulders, and neck and reduces the risk of mouse arm.
• Only 19.5 mm high - encourages a more natural body position
• Controlled by a fully open rollerbar, which offers more freedom and variation encouraging the use of both hands
• Delivers superior precision – up to 1600 dpi
• Quick and easy cursor speed change between five cursor speeds (800/1000/1200/1400/1600 dpi)
• Eight button functions made with productivity and ergonomics in mind, including the “one touch” double click, copy, and paste
• Keyboard risers make it possible to customize keyboard height and angle to ensure optimal comfort
• Fits all keyboards including thin or compact keyboards
• Integrated leatherette wrist rests – can be removed in tight places
• Maintenance free with optical technology
• Plug and play USB installation – no driver required
• Available in black or white
• Two year warranty
• Suitable for PC and Mac
• Measurements (height/length/depth): ¾ in /17.5 in /4.5 in
|SKUs for this product||RM-FREE2-BLK, RM-FREE-BLK, RM-FREE, RM-PRO, RM-PRO-BLK, RM-WAVE01, RM-WAVE02, RM-WAVE-LP|
|Ships In||Same Day|
Contour Design RollerMouse Free2 USB
Contour Design Warranty
All Rollermouse Products: Two Years
Contour Mice, Perfit Mice: One Year
Shuttle Pro Rx, UniMouse: One Year
MiniPro 2: One Year
We warranty our products from factory or manufacturing defects for the period of time listed above. We will work with you directly to diagnose the problem and exchange the defective unit with a properly functioning product.
Unfortunately, our warranty does not cover accidental damage that results from misuse or unintentional damage. We do not want to enumerate in legal terms everything that can wrong with our products. We prefer, instead, to use simple terms: If there is a functional defect due to faulty manufacturing, we will replace the product. If you dropped our product or spilled liquid on it, or damaged it in some other way, we cannot cover the damage under our warranty.
Any specific questions about The Contour Design RollerMouse Free2 USB feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.