You have no items in your shopping cart.
With a height-adjustable table, standing is as simple as sitting. The Proliftix electric tables provide an economical sit-to-stand solution for today’s diverse workforce. Worksurfaces are available in four popular shapes and over 20 sizes, with 9 laminate options. There’s a solution for virtually every office.
• Ease of use - Quickly adjust the table height at 1.7” per second using the simple up/down control switch.
• Protection - Your investment is protected with our limited lifetime warranty and a 5 year warranty on the motor and controls.
• Flexibility - Quickly change out crossbar stretchers for base-only installations as your needs change.
• Strength - Generous table base lift capacity of 300 lbs. supports the equipment needs of today’s computer-intensive work environments.
• Plan for any office configuration – big or small, with a variety of work surface shapes and sizes.
• Create a distinct look in your office with a broad selection of laminates and paints.
For extended reach, select a bi-level worksurface with 22¼” - 50¼” height range, exceeding ANSI/BIFMA 5th - 95th percentile requirements.
Note, dimensions provided above are nominal. Actual widths of all tables are reduced by 2" and depths by 1". For example, a nominal 48" x 24" rectangular table has an actual dimension of 46" x 23".
|Manufacturer||Idea at Work|
|SKUs for this product||TKEB3624, TKEB4224, TKEB4824, TKEB6024, TKEB7224, TKEB3630, TKEB4230, TKEB4830, TKEB6030, TKEB7230|
|Ships In||2-3 Weeks|
|Highest Position||43 Inches|
|Lowest Positon||27 Inches|
|Work Surface Depth||24 Inches, 30 Inches|
Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters
Idea at Work warrants to the original purchaser of The Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Idea at Work warrants The Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Idea at Work will repair or replace, free of charge, the Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters, part or component of Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Idea at Work obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters or Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular Workcenters feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.