You have no items in your shopping cart.
– Model PDA1824 platform
– One piece phenolic keyboard platform with single mouse surfaces
– Slim profile for maximum leg clearance and ease of adjustment
– Remove wrist rest to accommodate both Microsoft® Natural and Elite® keyboards
– Lycra gel palm rest
– Optional gel mouse pad, add "G" to end of model# (eg. KEY-32G)
– Non-skid surface pads keep keyboard stationary
– Mouse platform is on right side at factory, use 9/16" socket wrench to reposition
– Can upgrade to Dual Mouse-Forward™ platform after installation
Arm Mechanism Options:
– KEY-32 and KEY-34: One Touch adjustment for both height and tilt
– PLP-32 and PLP-33: Lever free adjustment for both height and tilt
– KEY-32 and KEY-34: 6" of height adjustment (0" above the surface AKP45)
– PLP-32 and PLP-33: 9½" height adjustment (2½" above work surface AKP75)
– All systems: 360º swivel; 15º +/- tilt (-15º/+10º on AKP115)
– EZ-Glide track in multiple lengths, all are 5½" wide
– Cable management system
– Steel construction, durable powder coat finish
– Surpasses ANSI/BIFMA standards
– Patented Mechanism on "2KEY" preconfigured systems
– Positive tilt lock-out option available
|Manufacturer||Idea at Work|
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|Designed to Relieve||Neck, Back, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand|
|SKUs for this product||PDA1824-, PDA1824-2KEY-32, PDA1824-2KEY-33, PDA1824-2STS-32, PDA1824-2STS-52, PDA1824-PLP-32, PDA1824-2STS-33, PDA1824-KEY-32, PDA1824-KEY-34|
|Mousing Surface||Side of Platform|
|Keyboard Tray Width||23.5" Width|
|Mounting Option||Straight-Away, 90 Degree or Larger Corner, Curved Corner, Diagonal Corner, Diagonal Corner with Insert|
Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System
Idea at Work warrants to the original purchaser of The Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Idea at Work warrants The Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Idea at Work will repair or replace, free of charge, the Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System, part or component of Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Idea at Work obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System or Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Idea at Work Single Mouse-Forward Keyboard System feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.