You have no items in your shopping cart.
-Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular 48" x 30" Table
-WorkRite Advantage Keyboard Tray System
-WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm
-WorkRite CPU 920 Holder
-WorkRite Rite-in-line Document Holder
Idea at Work Proliftix Electric Rectangular 48" x 30" Table
Sit or Stand at Work With Ease
With a height-adjustable table, standing is as simple as sitting. The Proliftix electric tables provide an economical sit-to-stand solution for today’s diverse workforce. Worksurfaces are available in four popular shapes and over 20 sizes, with 9 laminate options. There’s a solution for virtually every office.
• Ease of use - Quickly adjust the table height at 1.7” per second using the simple up/down control switch.
• Protection - Your investment is protected with our limited lifetime warranty and a 5 year warranty on the motor and controls.
• Flexibility - Quickly change out crossbar stretchers for base-only installations as your needs change.
• Strength - Generous table base lift capacity of 300 lbs. supports the equipment needs of today’s computer-intensive work environments.
• Plan for any office configuration – big or small, with a variety of work surface shapes and sizes.
• Create a distinct look in your office with a broad selection of laminates and paints.
For extended reach, select a bi-level worksurface with 22¼” - 50¼” height range, exceeding ANSI/BIFMA 5th - 95th percentile requirements.
WorkRite Advantage Keyboard Tray System
This keyboard system features our Advantage platform with a swivel-out mouse surface. The efficient design of the mouse platform reduces the incidence of lifting and repositioning the mouse, a factor in repetitive stress injuries.
Swivel-out mouse platforms: Store under keyboard when not in use A accommodate left and right-handed mousing Mouse trap keeps mouse in place Mouse platforms slide to adjust to Mouse-Forward position for improved comfort Platform includes built-in document holder and cord management for keyboard and mouse Removable LeatheRite palm support
The Ultra-Thin™ platform has the same qualities as the Classic, but is composed of 1/4" composite plastic. This is our most popular keyboard tray material.
Workrite Ergonomics REVOKeyboard Tray and Mouse Platform
Keyboard Tray Features:
Ultra-Thin durable tray
Mouse cord clip holds mouse cord at proper tension
Integrated cord management
Built-in paper holder
Removable palm support available in Standard LeatheRite or LeatheRite with JelRite
Standard LeatheRite is elegant yet durable (tear-, puncture- and stain-resistant)
JelRite Fill is thermal reactive memory jel-foam that reacts to body temperature and softens when warmed. It supports and forms to the contour of the user with minimal pressure against the palm.
Tray dimensions: 19" W x 11.5" D
Mouse Platform Features:
Accommodates left or right-handed mousing
360º swivel allows positioning over 10-key pad, or repositioned at keyboard level in a mouse forward position
Tilts independently from keyboard platform
Over 70 square inches of mousing area
Includes the Pinnacle 2 ball bearing track and tray arm, the industry best in arms.
WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm
Create a Healthier, Safer, More Comfortable Work Environment
* Swing Arm allows users to easily adjust monitor height, focal distance and tilt angle. Stores easily to the rear of the worksurface.
* Widest Range of Adjustments for Excellent Flexibility
* SwingArm's height range is best-in-class at 21.5". Also leads in reach adjustability and supports monitors up to 25 lbs. Ball swivel allows users to easily set viewing angle and monitor rotation.
* Works with Most Flat Panel Monitors
* If your monitor is equipped with an industry-standard VESA 75mm or 100mm mount, the SwingArm quickly attaches. You'll see and feel the benefits of the SwingArm's durable, stylish design.
* Mounts to a Variety of Surfaces
* Included with your standard SwingArm are clamp and grommet style mounts, for use when mounting to a worksurface up to 2.125" thick. An optional wall mount and slat wall mount allow easy integration with vertical mounting surfaces, including the new Sierra Tool Bar and Sierra Privacy Panel. NEW - mounts are now available for many manufacturers' panel systems, order SA1000-WM and mount (ie SAPAN-03) separately
·Integral cable management system
·Silver or Graphite
·High-quality pneumatic strut counter-balance
·10-year limited warranty
WorkRite CPU 920 Holder
Protection, Adaptability, Flexibility
As CPU’s get smaller, their safekeeping becomes more critical. Protect your computing investment with the 920 CPU Holder. Its exclusive 3 point security protection system will keep your processor safe for years. With two keyed locks and tamper resistant screws on the track you have the ultimate in protection.
No matter how current your computer may be, the 920 CPU Holder is there to support you. Its super slender 1¼” width takes care of today’s slim form factor units and can expand to accommodate mini towers. For added flexibility, select from four versions and three mounting options. The track mounted version provides full 360° swivel for easy access to cables and cords. And if your needs change, an upgrade lock kit is at the ready.
Our focus on the future extends to environmental considerations. The responsible design uses 30% less materials, reducing pressure on natural resources for manufacturing, shipping and disposal. The materials used are chosen both for their recycled content and easy recyclability.
-Stylish, modular design accommodates modern CPU sizes from 9¾” to 18½” high, 1¼” to 8¾” wide, 8” to 19¼” deep
-Height range adjusts in ¾" increments
-Non-Locking versions have no depth limitations and do not have bottom brackets
-Locking version includes adjustable bottom bracket, two keyed locks and tamper resistant screws for track mount
-16” nylon track allows 10” travel & 360° swivel for easy access to rear of CPU and under-desk storage
-Security lock kit retrofit option available
-Multiple mounting options include fixed wall mount, fixed under desk mount and track mount
-Supports CPUs up to 75 lbs.
-Sturdy steel construction
WorkRite Rite-in-line Document Holder
Position your documents in line with your keyboard and monitor for easy reading and less discomfort.
Strong, lightweight material means a solid, portable product for the office, home or on the road
40° of angle adjustment allows perfect placement and glare reduction
Raise your Rite-In-Line™ to a comfortable level with over 5" of height adjustment
Non-slip base keeps the Rite-In-Line™ right where you place it
Includes Slide-Guide™ rule strip; It sticks to just about anything!
|Ships In||2-3 Weeks|
|SKUs for this product||MCErgoSuite2|
|Designed to Relieve||Neck, Back, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand|
MC Ergo Suite 2
Please call MC Ergo at 800 222 2456 for MC Ergo Warranty Information.