You have no items in your shopping cart.
-Idea at Work Proliftix Crank Rectangular 48" x 30" Table
-WorkRite Advantage Keyboard Tray System
-WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm
Idea at Work Proliftix Crank Rectangular 48" x 30" Table
Worksurface Height Adjustment in Reach
With a crank height-adjustable table, standing is as simple as sitting. Just raise the work surface and change your whole perspective!
• Adjusts from 27 ¼"- 43 ¼" at 5 turns per inch with minimal effort.
• Crank handle located above right leg; can be removed and stowed once height is set.
• Flexibility - With over 20 models to choose from and the optional Proxi® Rail accessories, configurations are virtually limitless.
• Strength - 225 lb. table base capacity supports the equipment needs of today’s computer-intensive work environments.
• Plan for any office configuration – big or small, with a variety of work surface shapes and sizes.
• Create the look and feel in your office with a broad selection of laminates.
• Protection - Your investment is protected with our limited lifetime warranty and a 5 year warranty on the crank mechanism.
For extended reach, select a bi-level worksurface with 22¼” - 50¼” height range, exceeding ANSI/BIFMA 5th - 95th percentile requirements.
WorkRite Advantage Keyboard Tray System
This keyboard system features our Advantage platform with a swivel-out mouse surface. The efficient design of the mouse platform reduces the incidence of lifting and repositioning the mouse, a factor in repetitive stress injuries.
Swivel-out mouse platforms: Store under keyboard when not in use A accommodate left and right-handed mousing Mouse trap keeps mouse in place Mouse platforms slide to adjust to Mouse-Forward position for improved comfort Platform includes built-in document holder and cord management for keyboard and mouse Removable LeatheRite palm support
The Ultra-Thin™ platform has the same qualities as the Classic, but is composed of 1/4" composite plastic. This is our most popular keyboard tray material.
Workrite Ergonomics REVOKeyboard Tray and Mouse Platform
Keyboard Tray Features:
Ultra-Thin durable tray
Mouse cord clip holds mouse cord at proper tension
Integrated cord management
Built-in paper holder
Removable palm support available in Standard LeatheRite or LeatheRite with JelRite
Standard LeatheRite is elegant yet durable (tear-, puncture- and stain-resistant)
JelRite Fill is thermal reactive memory jel-foam that reacts to body temperature and softens when warmed. It supports and forms to the contour of the user with minimal pressure against the palm.
Tray dimensions: 19" W x 11.5" D
Mouse Platform Features:
Accommodates left or right-handed mousing
360º swivel allows positioning over 10-key pad, or repositioned at keyboard level in a mouse forward position
Tilts independently from keyboard platform
Over 70 square inches of mousing area
Includes the Pinnacle 2 ball bearing track and tray arm, the industry best in arms.
WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm
Create a Healthier, Safer, More Comfortable Work Environment
* Swing Arm allows users to easily adjust monitor height, focal distance and tilt angle. Stores easily to the rear of the worksurface.
* Widest Range of Adjustments for Excellent Flexibility
* SwingArm's height range is best-in-class at 21.5". Also leads in reach adjustability and supports monitors up to 25 lbs. Ball swivel allows users to easily set viewing angle and monitor rotation.
* Works with Most Flat Panel Monitors
* If your monitor is equipped with an industry-standard VESA 75mm or 100mm mount, the SwingArm quickly attaches. You'll see and feel the benefits of the SwingArm's durable, stylish design.
* Mounts to a Variety of Surfaces
* Included with your standard SwingArm are clamp and grommet style mounts, for use when mounting to a worksurface up to 2.125" thick. An optional wall mount and slat wall mount allow easy integration with vertical mounting surfaces, including the new Sierra Tool Bar and Sierra Privacy Panel. NEW - mounts are now available for many manufacturers' panel systems, order SA1000-WM and mount (ie SAPAN-03) separately
·Integral cable management system
·Silver or Graphite
·High-quality pneumatic strut counter-balance
·10-year limited warranty
|Ships In||2-3 Weeks|
|SKUs for this product||MCErgoSuite3|
|Designed to Relieve||Neck, Back, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand|
MC Ergo Suite 3
Please call MC Ergo at 800 222 2456 for MC Ergo Warranty Information.