As CPU’s get smaller, their safekeeping becomes more critical. Protect your computing investment with the 920 CPU Holder. Its exclusive 3 point security protection system will keep your processor safe for years. With two keyed locks and tamper resistant screws on the track you have the ultimate in protection.
No matter how current your computer may be, the 920 CPU Holder is there to support you. Its super slender 1¼” width takes care of today’s slim form factor units and can expand to accommodate mini towers. For added flexibility, select from four versions and three mounting options. The track mounted version provides full 360° swivel for easy access to cables and cords. And if your needs change, an upgrade lock kit is at the ready.
Our focus on the future extends to environmental considerations. The responsible design uses 30% less materials, reducing pressure on natural resources for manufacturing, shipping and disposal. The materials used are chosen both for their recycled content and easy recyclability.
– Stylish, modular design accommodates modern CPU sizes from 9¾" to 18½"H, 1¼" to 8¾"W, 8" to 19¼"D
– Height range adjusts in ¾" increments
– Non-Locking versions have no depth limitations and do not have bottom brackets
– Security lock kit retrofit option available
– Locking version includes adjustable bottom bracket, keyed locks and tamper resistant screws for track mount
– 16" track allows 10" travel & 360° swivel for easy access to rear of CPU and under-desk storage
– Silver metal components, gray plastic
– Multiple mounting options include fixed wall mount, fixed under desk mount and track mount
– Supports CPUs up to 75 lbs.
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|SKUs for this product||920|
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Neck|
Workrite 920 CPU Holder
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The Workrite 920 CPU Holder to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The Workrite 920 CPU Holder to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the Workrite 920 CPU Holder, part or component of Workrite 920 CPU Holder which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Workrite 920 CPU Holder falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Workrite 920 CPU Holder or Workrite 920 CPU Holder part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Workrite 920 CPU Holder feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.