– Converts 90º & curved corners (up to 9") to usable work areas
– Allows use of adjustable arm and keyboard platform when the natural corner of the worksurface does not permit it
– Adjusts to fit 1" to 2¼" thick worksurfaces
– Clamping design eliminates spacers, saving installation time
– Works with the Pinnacle 2 and Pinnacle AD arms
– Works with the following Workrite platforms: 2180S, 2181SN, 2100FT, 317RL, 2110D, 2110RL, 180 and with all Idea at Work platforms except In-Line
– Dimensions: 12"W × 1¾"H
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|SKUs for this product||179ACD|
Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal, part or component of Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal or Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Workrite Adjustable Corner Diagonal feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.