Fino offers the endless possibilities of even, bright illumination, the flexibility to install everywhere and the environmental responsibility of LEDs. The high quality of Fino’s light output is by design — the precision engineered optics feature polished acrylic lenses. Fino is the only fixture to exceed the rigorous requirements of the ENERGY STAR® program and its optional occupancy sensor and continuous range dimming from 100% to 5% offer further energy savings.
Fino allows you to daisy chain up to 9 two foot units and control each fixture independently or with a single switch — the choice is yours. Fino — a new beginning in LED under-cabinet lighting.
– Three lengths: 24", 36", 48" (nominal)
– Ultra-slim 1" × ¾" profile, rotates +/-30°
– One touch controls with continuous range dimming to 5%
– Daisy chain units can be controlled individually within chain or with a single switch
– Occupancy Sensor controls entire chain and must connect to Master Switch provided
– Available in 3 colors: Winter, Sterling and Carbon
– Custom colors available with no upcharge, 200 minimum quantity
– Magnetic rotating and fixed mounts and wood shelf rotating and fixed mounts included for rapid install
– Model numbers with “ODC” include a luminaire, Master Switch, 1" connectors, Occupancy Sensor and transformer
– Model numbers with “OCC” include a luminaire, transformer and Occupancy Sensor
– Meets DOE Ergonomics Guidelines and IESNA RP-1-04 section 2.3 requirements for task lighting illuminance levels
– Color temperature: 3500K, CRI: 85
– 50,000 hour lifetime LEDs
– UL & cUL listed
– 10 year warranty on fixture
Wiring & Electrical:
– LED Wattage: 24" 8.2 W, 36" 12.3 W, 48" 16.4 W
– Master Switch connects to transformer cord with a 54" cord extension and to first fixture with 1" jumper cord provided
– Passive infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor rotates 360°, 10' effective range
– Can daisy chain up to 10' of nominal fixture length e.g. (1) 24" nominal fixture + (2) 48" nominal fixtures
– Specify 1", 12", 24", 48" jumper cord for daisy chain units
– Standby power <0.8W per fixture
– Exceeds ENERGY STAR® requirements for lumens per watt
– CA Title 24 compliant with Occupancy Sensor
– Fixture power consumption is reduced when dimmed
– Post-consumer recycled packaging, bulk packaging optional
– Aluminum housing is fully recyclable
– Finish is VOC free water-based paint
– LEED credit eligibility (1-8 points)
Energy and atmosphere, credit 1.1 (1-3 points) Optimize energy performance: lighting power
Energy and atmosphere, credit 1.2 (1 point) Lighting controls
Innovation in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points) Implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program
|Ships In||3-5 Days|
|SKUs for this product||Fin-24, Fin-36, Fin-48|
|Available Mount Options||Under Bin|
Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light, part or component of Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light or Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Workrite Fino LED Under-Cabinet Task Light feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.