You have no items in your shopping cart.
– Dual adjustable arms lift separate worksurface or platform with outstanding strength and stability
– 30° tilt range (-15° to + 15°) is adjusted using easy to reach knob
– Positive rod locking brake
– Easily adjustable springs allow counterbalance to be adjusted
– Easy T-pull height adjustment
– 150 lb load rating exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
– Available in various widths from 20" – 39"
Easy Installation Mounts directly to Gemini™, then platform mounts quickly to adapter.
#UB-04933 Gemini™ 20" Wide Platform Adaptor - For use with 20" Wide WorkRite Platforms
#UB-04985 Gemini™ 23" Wide Platform Adaptor - For use with 23" Wide WorkRite Platforms
#UB-04986 Gemini™ 27" Wide Platform Adaptor - For use with 27" Wide WorkRite Platforms
Worksurface platforms not included, however any WorkRite Platforms will work!
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|SKUs for this product||2420-20, 2420-23, 2420-27, 24020-31, 2420-39, 2440-20, 2440-23, 2440-27, 2440-31, 2440-39|
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Knee|
|Track Length||No Track Included|
WorkRite Gemini Arms
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Gemini Arms to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Gemini Arms to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Gemini Arms, part or component of WorkRite Gemini Arms which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Gemini Arms falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Gemini Arms or WorkRite Gemini Arms part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Gemini Arms feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.