You have no items in your shopping cart.
Easy height adjustment locks into place automatically. Platform measures 23" wide x 11 1/4" deep and is adjustable in 1" increments from 4" to a maximum height of 15" from the floor.
Adjusts as Your Body Does
Platform's fluid rocking motion automatically adjusts with changes in body position.
Made From High-Quality Materials
A heavy guage steel frame and 3/8" thick composite plastic can take use and abuse.
Contemporary charcoal finish
Non-skid strips available on quotation.
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Hip, Knee, Foot|
|SKUs for this product||215|
|Ships In||72 Hours|
WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester, part or component of WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester or WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Height & Angle FootRester feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.