You have no items in your shopping cart.
– Accommodates most popular 13", 15" and 17" laptops measuring from 12"–16½"W × 8"–11"D
– Use with Willow and Workrite Poise, single or dual monitor arms
– Depth adjusts from 10" to 14" allowing use of docking stations
– Adjustable sidebars keep laptops from shifting
– Laptop held in place by formed front edge with open area for touchpad controls
– Vent design for optimal cooling
– Silver Powder Coat finish, steel construction
– Monitor arm not included
|Ships In||5-7 Days|
|SKUs for this product||LTH-1-S|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck|
|Features Cooling Fan||No Cooling Fan|
WorkRite Laptop Holder
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Laptop Holder to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Laptop Holder to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Laptop Holder, part or component of WorkRite Laptop Holder which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Laptop Holder falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Laptop Holder or WorkRite Laptop Holder part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Laptop Holder feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.