You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed and assembled in the USA, the Lincoln LED under-cabinet light is the clear front-runner with superior durability and performance and a pleasing light output that will keep your team on task for decades to come.
The Lincoln light’s profile is engineered for optimal thermal management, yielding a TM-21 rated useful life of more than 100,000 hours. Nichia® LEDs with high CRI and warm color temperature provide light output that promotes visual comfort. To further conserve energy, the Lincoln LED Light is available with an integral occupancy sensor. Four fixture lengths can be daisy chained in numerous configurations to adapt to virtually any installation requirement.
Lincoln - the right light for our time.
– Four lengths: 12", 16", 21", 39"
– For daisy chain, occupancy sensor in parent unit controls all fixtures in chain. Jumper units do not have separate sensor.
– Finned fixture housing provides superior thermal management for maximum fixture lifetime
– Slim 2" × ¾" profile
– Available in silver
– Magnetic mounts and wood shelf mounts included for rapid install
– Color temperature: 3000K, CRI: 85
– 100,000 hour lifetime LEDs
– UL & cUL listed
– 10 year warranty on fixture
– US assembled, TAA compliant, BAA compliant
Wiring & Electrical:
– LED Wattage: see chart below
– Daisy chain parent units have higher wattage transformer than stand-alone units
– 24W transformer can power up to 32 LEDs among combined fixtures, 48W transformer can power up to 64 LEDs
– Transformers rated for input ranging from 100VAC to 240VAC.
– Passive infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor with 15' effective range located in center of fixture
– Specify 3", 6", 10" or 20" jumper cord for daisy chain units
– Rocker switch on parent and stand alone units provides on/off control for single fixture and for all units within a daisy chain
– International plugs available
– CA Title 24 compliant with Occupancy Sensor
– Post-consumer recycled packaging, bulk packaging available
– Aluminum housing composed of 65% recycled material and is fully recyclable
– LEED credit eligibility (1-10 points)
Materials & Resources, MR Credit 4.1 Recycled content: 10% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer) (1 point)
Materials & Resources, MR Credit 4.2 Recycled content: 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer) (1 point)
Energy and atmosphere, credit 1.1 (1-3 points) Optimize energy performance: lighting power Energy and atmosphere, credit 1.2 (1 point)
Innovation in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points) Implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program
|Ships In||3-5 Days|
|SKUs for this product||LIN-S-O-12, LIN-S-O-17, LIN-S-O-21, LIN-S-O-39, LIN-P-O-12, LIN-P-O-17, LIN-P-O-21, LIN-P-O-39, LIN-S-N-10, LIN-S-N-15, LIN-S-N-19, LIN-S-N-37, LIN-P-N-10, LIN-P-N-15, LIN-P-N-19, LIN-P-N-37, LIN-J-10, LIN-J-15, LIN-J-19, LIN-J-37|
|Available Mount Options||Under Bin|
WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light, part or component of WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light or WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Lincoln LED Under-Cabinet Task Light feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.