All specifications and features remain the same.
Our most flexible and feature-rich keyboard system, the Workrite Glide 2 Orbit combines style and ultimate ergonomic benefit. Combined with our Pinnacle 2 arm and low-profile ball bearing track the Workrite Glide 2 Orbit system provides out-of-this-world comfort.
Keyboard Platform features:
– Model UC-3100 or UG-3100 platform
– Mouse platform glides on GoTrax™ track to accommodate right to left-hand mousing
– Unique mouse platform with Mouse-Over, Mouse-Forward, Mouse-Back and In-line
positions for maximum flexibility and comfort
– Integrated sliding document holder and cord management
– Stylish, no-slip keyboard mat and mousetrap keep your mouse and keyboard in place
– Mouse platform tilts independently from keyboard platform
– Removable palm support
Keyboard Arm features:
– Pinnacle 2 Arm with 17" or 22" low profile ball bearing track
– Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface
– Tilt range: -15° to +10°
– 360º swivel–easy positioning and storage
– No-knob, no-lever Lift-N-Lock
– Maximum knee clearance
– All Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Systems exceed LEE D requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points.
– Ultra-Thin platform surface made from GREENGUARD® certified materials
Available in charcoal or cool gray
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|SKUs for this product||3111-22J, 3111-22, 3111-17J, 3111-17, 3131-22J, 3131-22, 3131-17J, 3131-17, 3112-22J, 3112-22, 3112-17J, 3112-17, 3132-22J, 3132-22, 3132-17J, 3132-17|
|Mounting Option||Curved Corner, Diagonal Corner, Diagonal Corner with Insert, Straight-Away|
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Elbow, Hand, Neck, Shoulder, Wrist|
|Keyboard Tray Width||27" Width|
|Track Length||17" Length, 22" Length|
|Mousing Surface||Side of Platform|
Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System, part or component of Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System or Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Workrite Glide 2 Orbit Complete Keyboard System feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.