Superior Tilt Range
Pinnacle 2 offers full range positive and negative tilt with a single arm to accommodate the optimal position for different needs. Pinnacle 2™ Extended offers height adjustment range up to 8 inches below the work surface to meet the BIFMA standard G1-2001.
The Pinnacle 2 tilt gauge is conveniently located on the top of the arm for easy viewing.
Adjustable Dual Spring Assist
The dual counterbalance lift assist spring is preset at the factory for optimal performance. However, with the unique combination of adjustability and dual springs, the Pinnacle 2 enables users to adjust the spring to accommodate most keyboard platforms.
Workrite was the first to develop incremental tilt capability that does not effect height adjustment or require a tightening or clamping knob. With particular focus on employee comfort and convenience, Pinnacle 2 features an incremental tilt that is adjustable by simply rotating the knob to increase or decrease to the recommended tilt angle. This helps to maintain a straight wrist position for employees with a repetitive strain injury such as carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS).
All Workrite Pinnacle 2 adjustable keyboard arms meet or exceed the ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing. All Pinnacle 2 products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
– Features sleek low-profile progressive ball bearing slide track for smooth, consistent operation
– 2½" more reach allows for greater versatility and ergonomic placement of keyboard and mouse.
– Height range adjusts from flush to 8" below the worksurface.
– No-knob, no-lever, Lift-N-Lock for one-touch height adjustment
– Low profile design maximizes knee clearance
– Independent height and angle controls
– Tilt range: -15° to +10°
– 360° swivel for easy positioning and storage
– Available in three track lengths; all tracks are 5¾" wide
NOTE: When 17" track is completely retracted, 11½" deep keyboard platforms will exceed front worksurface edge by up to 5".
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|SKUs for this product||3172-17TG, 3172-22TG, 3172-28TG,|
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Elbow, Hand, Shoulder, Wrist|
|Track Length||17" Length, 22" Length, 28" Length|
Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172 to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172 to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172, part or component of Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172 which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172 falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172 or Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172 part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Workrite Pinnacle 2 Extended Arm 3172 feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.