You have no items in your shopping cart.
A simple touch with your fingertip will easily change the position of the Workrite Poise while the monitor remains perfectly parallel.
Parallelogram Design–For Ease of Adjustment
The Workrite Poise monitor arm features a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor above the work surface.
Ergonomic User Flexibility
The Workrite Poise monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to meet users' need for visual acuity and individual user preference that is unmatched in the industry.
• 360˚ rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4”
• 180˚ rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
• 12” vertical height range to meet individual users height requirements
• Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
• Monitor tilt of 180˚ (70˚ back and 90˚ forward) to support touch screen application and special needs for users with disabilities and reclined usage
Dual Screen Support
Dual arms best fit corner worksurfaces where mounting is located forward of the rear of the worksurface using the grommet mount to allow full articulation. The Poise-Dual is not recommended for straight work stations that require storage of the monitor against the wall.
The Workrite Poise has several thoughtful features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after the assembly instructions have gone away. The cable management system from the base to the monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight. Optional features include multiple mounting options as well as extension and quick release monitor bracket for installation flexibility.
– Two articulating arms each with 23¼" reach
– 7¹/8" vertical adjustment of arms on pole; 21¼" height range of articulating arms after setting position of arms on pole
– 160° tilt range (+70°/- 90°), 360° pivot at base and arm connections, 180° pivot at monitor mounting
– 360° rotation of monitor to quickly change from landscape to portrait orientation
– 23¼" reach, 17½" height range, 4" stored depth
– Supports monitors up to 22 lbs.
– Parallel linkage design keeps monitor perfectly parallel
– Adjustable pneumatic counter balance
– Clamp mount version includes two piece C-clamp and separate grommet clamp (shown) for surfaces of ¾" - 2¹/8" thickness
– For customized control, including touch-screen use, tension is adjustable at all pivot points
– Integral cable management neatly stores cables
– For security, monitor attached with 4 screws
– VESA monitor mount for 75mm and 100mm
– 80% recyclable at end of life
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck, Back|
|Your Monitor Weight||Under 18 Lbs, 18 - 20 Lbs, 20 - 22 Lbs, 22 - 23 Lbs, 23 - 25 Lbs|
|Available Mounting Options||C - Clamp, Grommet|
|SKUs for this product||PA2000-C-S, PA2000-G-S, PA2000-G-B, PA2000, PA2000-1, PA2000-G-S-1, PA2000-2, PA2000-C-S-2, PA2000-G-S-2|
|Mounting Options||C-Clamp & Grommet Mount|
WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm, part or component of WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm or WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Poise - Dual Monitor Arm feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.