With the advances in flat panel technology, monitors are becoming larger, lighter, and less expensive. Computer displays have transitioned from the old 16:12 aspect ratio (the more “square” screen display) to the wider 780p/16:10 or even wider 1080p/16:9 aspect ratios. These changes have increased actual display widths as much as 10%.
Due to the flat panel display technology changes and customer demand, we have increased the Poise Twin actual monitor fit width by 20%. It has increased from 20.5” to 24.5” actual width to accommodate flat panel displays up to 26” diagonal width.
All the features of the Poise PA1000 plus additional support for two monitors from 7 lbs. up to 18.25 lbs. each.
Change the way you see your work
A simple touch with your fingertip will easily change the position of the Workrite Poise while the monitor remains perfectly parallel.
Parallelogram Design–For Ease of Adjustment
The Workrite Poise monitor arm features a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor above the work surface.
Ergonomic User Flexibility
The Workrite Poise monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to meet users' need for visual acuity and individual user preference that is unmatched in the industry.
• 360˚ rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4”
• 180˚ rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
• 12” vertical height range to meet individual users height requirements
• Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
• Monitor tilt of 180˚ (70˚ back and 90˚ forward) to support touch screen application and special needs for users with disabilities and reclined usage
Dual Screen Support
Dual arms best fit corner worksurfaces where mounting is located forward of the rear of the worksurface using the grommet mount to allow full articulation. The Poise-Twin is not recommended for straight work stations that require storage of the monitor against the wall.
The Workrite Poise has several thoughtful features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after the assembly instructions have gone away. The cable management system from the base to the monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight. Optional features include multiple mounting options as well as extension and quick release monitor bracket for installation flexibility.
– 160° tilt range (+70°/- 90°), 360° pivot at base and arm connections, 180° pivot at monitor mounting
– 360° rotation of monitor to quickly change from landscape to portrait orientation
– 23¼" reach, 12" height range
– 4" stored depth
– Supports two monitors from 7 lbs. up to 18.25 lbs. each
– Can be installed for either landscape or portrait orientation both vertically and horizontally
– Actual (not diagonal) monitor width not to exceed 24.25" each
– Twin mounting plate orients monitors slightly inward towards viewer
– Parallel linkage design keeps monitor perfectly parallel
– Adjustable pneumatic counter balance
– Clamp mount version includes two piece C-clamp and separate grommet clamp (shown) for surfaces of ¾" - 2¹/8" thickness
– For customized control, including touch-screen use, tension is adjustable at all pivot points
– Integral cable management neatly stores cables
– For security, monitor attached with 4 screws
– VESA monitor mount for 75mm and 100mm standard
– 80% recyclable at end of life
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|Designed to Relieve||Back, Eyes, Neck|
|Your Monitor Weight||18 - 20 Lbs, 20 - 22 Lbs, 22 - 23 Lbs, 23 - 25 Lbs, Under 18 Lbs|
|Available Mounting Options||C - Clamp, Grommet, Other, SlatWall, Wall|
|SKUs for this product||PA4000-S, PA4000-B|
Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm, part or component of Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm or Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Workrite Poise - Twin Monitor Arm feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.