You have no items in your shopping cart.
Strong, lightweight material means a solid, portable product for the office, home or on the road
40° of angle adjustment allows perfect placement and glare reduction
Raise your Rite-In-Line™ to a comfortable level with over 5" of height adjustment
Non-slip base keeps the Rite-In-Line™ right where you place it
Includes Slide-Guide™ rule strip; It sticks to just about anything!
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|SKUs for this product||2550, 2560|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck, Back|
WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in, part or component of WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in or WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Rite-In-Line Document Holder 11in feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.