You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Workrite Sequoia™ addresses the growing trend of multiple flat panel display use and provides the flexibility and strong support required by today’s information workers.
Sequoia supports from 1 to 6 monitors, each of which can weigh up to 16 pounds. The wide arms accommodate displays up to 23" wide and 15" high. Plac e multiple Sequoias in a row and the number of monitors you can support is endless.
Users will enjoy the ability to arrange their displays in a parabolic arc for a comfortable viewing angle. Monitors can also be tilted for glare-free viewing angles and rotated from portrait to landscape orientation as needed.
– Nine preconfigured models for most common monitor arrays of 1 to 6 monitors
– Specify single, dual or triple mounts, attached to short or tall pole for monitor arrays of one or two rows respectively.
– Specify two-piece C-Clamp or Grommet Mount. Heavy duty two piece C-Clamp provided for arrays with 5 or 6 monitors.
– Dual and triple mount have independently adjustable right and left segments designed to move in tandem with each other
– If needed, the angle and vertical position of the right and left segment can be independently adjusted
– For parabolic viewing, dual mount segments pivot up to 15° and triple mount segments pivot up to 20°
– Mounts and poles can be ordered separately for arrays with different sized monitors and for arrays with monitors mounted in both landscape and portrait orientation.
– Dual mount accommodates monitors up to 23” wide
– Triple mount accommodates monitors up to 23” wide
– For maximum monitor height, see “Pole Range” chart below
– All mounts tilt +/- 20° and rotate 90° to change from landscape to portrait orientation
– All mounts accommodate monitors weighing up to 16 lbs. each
– 92% recyclable at end of life
– VOC free powdercoat
– LEED credit eligibility
Innovation in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points)
Implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program
Materials & Resources, MR Credit 4.1–4.2 (1-2 points)
Recycled content: 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer)
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck, Back|
|Number of Monitors||Six Monitors|
|Available Mounting Options||C - Clamp, Grommet|
|SKUs for this product||SQ-101-S-SC, SQ-101-S-SG, SQ-211-S-SC, SQ-211-S-SG, SQ-202-S-SC, SQ-202-S-SG, SQ-312-S-SC, SQ-312-S-SG, SQ-303-S-SC, SQ-303-S-SG, SQ-413-S-SC, SQ-413-S-SG, SQ-422-S-SC, SQ-422-S-SG, SQ-523-S-HC, SQ-523-S-SG, SQ-633-S-HC, SQ-633-S-SG|
WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm, part or component of WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm or WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.