You have no items in your shopping cart.
– Inlaid into worksurface on 30"D worksurfaces
– Die-cast construction, in a charcoal or silver finish
– Open or close at the press of a finger
– Available with one voice/data opening and one power outlet
– 10', 15 Amp cord; UL listed
– Specify positioning on Workrite Sierra HX and HXL worksurfaces. See chart below for location codes.
– If ordering more than one per worksurface, call for quote
– Not available on Silhouette worksurfaces
Voice/Data Adapters provided for the following:
– Allen Tel Versa Tap Series
– Hubbell Xcelerator Keystone Series
– Krone 6000 Series
– L-Com Keystone Modular
– Leviton Quick Port® Series
– Microphone jack/3-pin XLR, solder type only
– Nordx Keystone Style
– Ortronics TracJack Series
– Panduit Mini-Com Series
– Seimon Keystone Style
– Tyco SL and 110 Connect Series Modular Jacks
– Tyco SL Coupler Series
– Video Monitor jack/DB-15, panel mount solder type
Power/Data Supply Positions
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|SKUs for this product||95301, 95301-C, 9530-S|
WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply, part or component of WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply or WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Sierra Power/Data Supply feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.