– Includes 5¾" extruded aluminum tool bar panel with three slots for attaching storage accessories
– Accessory slots on both sides of tool bar
– Workrite Poise and Workrite SwingArm mount available
– Available in Sierra Silver or charcoal
– Clamp mounts to worksurfaces from ½" to 1¼" thick
– Quick mount using Allen key provided
– See charts below to specify correct model number and for actual width dimensions
Also works with Proliftix workcenters
Select the Correct Bar ( Use the Chart Below )
|Ships In||3-5 Days|
|SKUs for this product||WRA, 970-22-C, 970-28-C, 970-31-C, 970-34-C, 970-40-C, 970-46-C, 970-52-C, 970-58-C, 970-64-C, 970-70-C, 970-22-S, 970-28-S, 970-31-S, 970-34-S, 970-40-S, 970-46-S, 970-52-S, 970-58-S, 970-64-S, 970-70-S|
Workrite Sierra Tool Bar
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The Workrite Sierra Tool Bar to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The Workrite Sierra Tool Bar to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the Workrite Sierra Tool Bar, part or component of Workrite Sierra Tool Bar which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The Workrite Sierra Tool Bar falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The Workrite Sierra Tool Bar or Workrite Sierra Tool Bar part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The Workrite Sierra Tool Bar feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.