You have no items in your shopping cart.
Swing Arm allows users to easily adjust monitor height, focal distance and tilt angle. Stores easily to the rear of the worksurface.
Widest Range of Adjustments for Excellent Flexibility
SwingArm's height range is best-in-class at 21.5". Also leads in reach adjustability and supports monitors up to 25 lbs. Ball swivel allows users to easily set viewing angle and monitor rotation.
Works with Most Flat Panel Monitors
If your monitor is equipped with an industry-standard VESA 75mm or 100mm mount, the SwingArm quickly attaches. You'll see and feel the benefits of the SwingArm's durable, stylish design.
Mounts to a Variety of Surfaces
Included with your standard SwingArm are clamp and grommet style mounts, for use when mounting to a worksurface up to 2.125" thick. An optional wall mount and slat wall mount allow easy integration with vertical mounting surfaces, including the new Sierra Tool Bar and Sierra Privacy Panel. NEW - mounts are now available for many manufacturers' panel systems, order SA1000-WM and mount (ie SAPAN-03) separately
– 145° tilt range (+/- 72.5°), 360° pivot at base and arm connections, 180° pivot at monitor mounting
– 360° rotation of monitor to quickly change from landscape to portrait orientation
– 23¼" reach
– 21¼" height range
– 4" stored depth
– Supports monitors up to 22 lbs. Contact factory for minimum monitor weight
– High quality pneumatic strut counter balance
– Clamp mount version includes two piece C-clamp and separate grommet clamp (shown) for surfaces of ½" - 2¹/8" thickness
– For customized control, including touch screen use, tension is adjustable at all pivot points
– Integral cable management neatly stores cables
– For security, monitor attached with 4 screws
– VESA monitor mount for 75 mm and 100 mm standard
– Optional VESA 75 mm bracket for recessed 75 mm mount patterns
– 80% recyclable at end of life
– Available in Graphite while supplies last
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck, Back|
|Your Monitor Weight||Under 18 Lbs, 18 - 20 Lbs, 20 - 22 Lbs, 22 - 23 Lbs, 23 - 25 Lbs|
|Available Mounting Options||C - Clamp, Grommet, Wall, SlatWall, Other|
|SKUs for this product||SA1000-S, SA1000-B, SA1000-ST-S, SA1000-ST-B, SA1000-WM-S, SA1000-WM-B, SA1000-SW-S, SA1000-SW-B|
WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm, part or component of WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm or WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.