You have no items in your shopping cart.
Adjustable platform tilt up to 30° allows infinite adjustment to fit your height, worksurface height, and laptop size
Raises laptop screen up to 6", positioning it properly for reduced neck and shoulder strain
Non-slip bottom keeps your computer firmly in place
Adjustable height palm support creates a comfortable workspace no matter how thick your laptop is
|Ships In||5-7 Days|
|SKUs for this product||UB2400-25J|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck|
|Features Cooling Fan||No Cooling Fan|
WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station, part or component of WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station or WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite TravelRite Portable Laptop Station feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.