You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sturdy construction holds your CPU tower securely
Locates CPU specifically where you want it under the worksurface
– Locking lever device allows 360º rotation of the CPU and safely keeps it off the floor
– Separate version, model 902, with security lock system
– Adjusts without tools for PC towers 15"– 24"H × 3"– 9"W
– Standard 17" nylon glide track installs easy to under workstation
– Supports CPUs up to 50 lbs.
– Available in black only
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|SKUs for this product||900|
|Designed to Relieve||Neck, Back|
WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder, part or component of WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder or WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Vertical 900 CPU Holder feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.