You have no items in your shopping cart.
Willow is specifically developed to support newer monitors which are becoming ever lighter. Whether you have a one pound ultralight display or a 14 pound LCD monitor, the Willow monitor arm will provide the support you need. Willow leads the category in its height and reach adjustment. Users of all ages and levels of visual acuity will be able to position their monitor to maximize their viewing comfort.
Perfect for benching configurations, Willow is designed to fold back completely, maximizing the usefulness of your worksurface. To bring your work into focus, the spring and friction balance arm gracefully extends a full 22” from the worksurface edge.
– Ideal for shallow workstations.
– Willow Dual has all the features of the Willow WA1000 plus additional support for two monitors on two separately articulating arms
– Each arm supports monitors from 18"–23" wide and weighing 1 to 14 lbs.
– Horizontal reach up to 12½"–18½" depending on monitor widths
– Specify two-piece C-Clamp or grommet mount, each fits worksurfaces ½"–23⁄8" thick
– Available in silver only
– 100% recyclable at end of life
– 51% recycled content
– Non-metal components marked with recycle symbol
– LEED credit eligibility
Innovation in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points)
Implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program
Materials & Resources, MR Credit 4.1–4.2 (1-2 points)
Recycled content: 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer)
LEED Recycled Content
WA2200-C-S: 26% total LEED recycled content
(8% post-consumer, 36% post industrial)
WA2200-G-S: 25% total LEED recycled content
(7% post-consumer, 36% post industrial)
|Ships In||72 Hours|
|Designed to Relieve||Eyes, Neck, Back|
|Number of Monitors||Two Monitors|
|Available Mounting Options||C - Clamp, Grommet|
|SKUs for this product||WA2200-C-S, WA2200-G-S|
WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser of The WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. Subject to the limitations below, Workrite warrants The WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, the WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm, part or component of WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
Check below to see if The WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm falls into an exception to the lifetime warranty:
* SwingArm and Workrite Poise are warranted for 10 years.
* Mantis is warranted for 5 years.
* Workrite Soleil is warranted for 10 years.
* Electric components, motors and manual crank mechanisms are limited to 5 years.
* Electrical components for lighting products are warranted for 10 years
* Fluorescent bulbs and non-standard special ergonomics products are warranted for 1 year.
* Thermofoil laminate tops are warranted for 5 years.
* Customs, Modesty Screen fabric, specials and Lycra gel palm rests are warranted for 2 years.
Workrite obligations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing The WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm or WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm part that it determines to be defective after inspection by its authorized representative, following receipt of written notice of the defect from purchaser within the warranty period. This warranty shall apply to the original purchaser only, is nontransferable, and is not applicable outside the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Any specific questions about The WorkRite Willow Dual Monitor Arm feel free to call us at 800-222-2456.